Some helpful knowledge about deer that has been gathered over the years of onsite estimates, fence installations and maintenance.
- Deer will always try to go through or under a fence before trying to jump.
- Deer have poor eyesight so it is hard to determine the height of the fence– they don't want to jump over it.
- A starving deer will eat almost anything, except a barberry bush.
- Deer will always find an open area that hasn't been fenced. We highly recommend a complete enclosure.
- A 7 foot deer fence is high enough for deer control in most situations.
- Deer paths can be altered by properly installing our full perimeter deer fence system.